We are dedicated to providing patient-centred care and treatment.
Serving Etobicoke for 35+ Years
Etobicoke Physiotherapy is part of a family of physiotherapy clinics located in the GTA and surrounding area, dedicated to helping you since 2004
We incorporate an active hands-on approach to the treatment process which allows us to personalize our service and enhance treatment effectiveness. Our goal is to help you achieve a faster recovery.
We offer a comfortable and inviting facility that is well-equipped, conveniently located and wheel-chair accessible. We provide private and curtained treatment rooms for Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy in Etobicoke , with lots of natural light.
Suite 100-365 Evans Avenue is the Corner of Evans Ave. and Kipling Ave., first street south of the QEW beside the Petro Canada Gas Station. (Corner Unit, Ground Floor)
Conveniently within walking distance to the TTC. (FREE PARKING)
09:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
We value your privacy
While we collect certain personal information from our clients, this information is used soley for the purposes of administering our services and dealing with your insurance providers. We do not share your information with third parties.
Etobicoke Physiotherapy Sports Injury and Wellness will incorporate an active and hands on approach to the treatment process which will help guide you to recovery.
We will do this by following these guiding principles:
1. Service Excellence: Highest Quality, Easily Accessible, Individualized, Timely and Professional.
2. Delivery of the highest standard of physiotherapy care available.
3. All patients individually assessed and treated with the highest degree of professionalism, respect, dignity and confidentiality at all times.
4. Continuous re-evaluation and progression of treatment
5. Patient centered care: Returning the patient to optimum function to achieve personal rehabilitation goals.
6. Continuous internal evaluation, ongoing quality improvement and professional development to ensure delivery of the highest standard of quality and care available.
Our vision is to provide an exceptional physiotherapy service to our patients and to continue to build on our outstanding reputation.
Compassion: Treating all people as a whole.
Excellence: Commitment to the best quality of service.
Respect: Honouring individuality
We are committed to providing quality therapeutic services administered in a comprehensive and professional manner.
We have built our reputation through many years of hard work and diligently focusing on helping all of our customers improve their physical condition. We invite you to try one of our clinics. You will be glad you did!