Over 40 years of healthcare experience | Explore OHIP | Explore Extended Health
• Natalia is a highly experienced Registered Physiotherapist specializing in orthopedic and sports injuries.
• She has taken several recognized courses in her field, including Acupuncture, Manual course Level III, McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, and Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.). Natalia’s focus is on identifying the reasons why her patients are experiencing pain and lack of movement and then tailoring personalized exercises to address these issues.
• She strongly believes in patient empowerment and active participation in their recovery, both in and outside of the clinic.
• Natalia is also pursuing certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, a respected method for assessing and treating musculoskeletal disorders that emphasizes active therapy and patient independence.
• Alison graduated from The Bradford Hospitals School of Physiotherapy in England.
• She worked in the English Hospital System (NHS) for some years before immigrating to Toronto Canada.
• Alison pursued orthopaedics in the private clinic and hospital system. She has taken many courses to continually upgrade her skills.
• In 2009, Alison qualified as a Certified Decongestive Therapist. This is a recognised qualification in the treatment of Lymphedema.
• Etobicoke Physiotherapy has been providing this programme since 2009.
• Joan is a Registered Massage Therapist who graduated from ICT Kikkawa College in 2010 with a diploma in Aesthetics and Social work. She has additional certifications in Cupping therapy, anti-aging facial techniques, and Hot-Stone therapy.
• She specializes in treating diverse clients of all age groups using deep tissue massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, prenatal and postnatal care and sports-related injuries chronic pain management, Swedish massage, and other techniques.
• With a passion for health and wellness, Joan takes pride in providing efficient and effective therapy to inspire her clients to be the best version of themselves.
• Hanna graduated as a Massage Therapist in Ukraine in 2002. Upon coming to Canada, she continued to work in rehabilitation along side Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists as a Physiotherapy Assistant (Anderson College)
• Hanna is a Registered Massage Therapist also graduating from Kikkawa College in Toronto and believes in therapy for the individual-assessment and treatment that is tailored to your needs and goals.
• Hanna’s has special interests in, Relaxation, Musculoskeletal conditions (especially neck and low back pain), Myofascial trigger point release therapy (M.T.P), Head Massage, and Pregnancy Massage (pre & post natal)
Our Registered Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists pride themselves in their quality of care and ongoing updating of current practices & evidence based treatments. We adhere to our scope of practice and our college rules & regulations.